CONFIDENTIAL, PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS
College Affordability Solutions is available to consult with you on a wide range of issues related to keeping postsecondary education within your financial means. We’ll taylor each consultation to your particular needs. We never charge students or their family members for such consultations, and we’ll do them by phone, FaceTime or, if you live in the greater Austin, Texas, area, in-person.
GROUP SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Do you belong to a group that would benefit from a 60 to 90 minute session focusing on some aspect of college affordability? If so, we’ll work with you to develop and conduct a seminar or workshop meeting your group’s needs. And, as above, there’s no charge provided the group involves students or their family members. Some of our most recent sessions include:
- Building and Implementing Your Own College Finance Plan
- Deciphering the FAFSA: It’s Not As Hard as It Looks
- Financial Aid 101: How to Get Grants, Loans, Scholarships, and Work-Study
- Federal Student Aid in the Days of the Coronavirus Emergency
- How to Minimize Your Student Loan Debt While in College
- Smart Choices: Managing Your Money During the College Years
- Federal Student Aid: What Do Current and Ex-Students Need to Know?
- Manage Your Student Loan Debt Before It Manages You!
- Repaying Student Loans: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Student Loan Consolidation: What It Is, What It Can Do To and For You
College Affordability Solutions brings 42 years of experience in administering, educating, and researching postsecondary education student finance strategies. Are you a policy maker within an institution of higher education, a nonprofit organization, or a state government who’s trying to create, develop, or evaluate programs for helping to make and keep college affordable for students? If so, let us help.